I need to stop taking these breaks
I keep going back and forth between phases of blogging a lot and then not at all. Blogging is good for me. It’s a great outlet. When I don’t blog, stuff just gets… blegh.
I have 7 blogs through WordPress. Crazy, huh? I don’t use all of them… at least, not really. I’ll tell you what they are, though.
- Life (vertigoelectric.wordpress.com) is this blog that you’re reading now. It’s my primary blog and it’s just about me and my life.
- World of Fail (worldoffail.wordpress.com) is a blog I set up to share pictures of things I personally see when I go out in the world that show a certain level of stupidity… things like business signs with spelling errors, for example.
- My Random Mobile Photos (myrandomphotos.wordpress.com) is a blog I set up long ago that was meant to be a sort of repository for random pictures taken with my phone as I went throughout my days.
- NES OST Blog (nesost.wordpress.com) was designed specifically for my NESOST website, which is a site containing many thousands of 8-bit soundtracks from classic NES games.
- vert’s rants (vertsrants.wordpress.com) is a blog I made to give me a safe place to vent and expel all the negative energy that builds up inside of me when I get irritated/upset. I should probably use it more…
- Craigslist Fail Blog (craigslistfailblog.wordpress.com) is similar to the World of Fail blog except that it focuses on stupid ads on Craigslist posted by stupid people.
- The FriendGrid Beta Project Blog (friendgrid.wordpress.com) is the most recent blog I’ve created, and it serves as the official devblog for friendgrid.com.